Some of the comments from our last ADHD workshop:
- Super interesting, and super helpful. The sort of information that any parent of an ADHD child must know.
- Incredibly informative and insightful.
- I would have loved to package all the team up and bring home with me!
- I really enjoyed the morning and had several light bulb moments with my children.
- I wanted to send a follow-up note to say how incredible I felt last week’s workshop was. It really gave me a boost, and I found all of the speakers so informative.
- I came away from the workshop feeling so inspired and uplifted…. I now feel that, if he is diagnosed with ADHD, this will be a ‘super power’ for him.
NatureDoc is delighted to invite you to a nutrition and lifestyle workshop dedicated to ADHD. Bringing together five of our NatureDoc neurodiversity team, with their combined skill sets in this field of neurodiversity, will give you the unique opportunity to hear their research and have all your questions answered.
This team will provide an insight into the needs of ADHD, through working with young individuals but also many as mothers of & ourselves ADHDers. We will show you how best to support young individuals & see them thrive & excel. In this workshop we will cover:
- The role of gut health
- Importance of copper / zinc balance
- Use of bio chemical testing
- Key nutrients for ADHD brains
- Best foods & lifestyle ideas
(There is paid parking on site at the Hogarth Club)
Payment is collected by NatureDoc Ltd. On behalf of Dandelion Wellbeing