Cytoplan Immune Complete 2 is an all-encompassing multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient complex incorporating optimal levels of key immune supporting nutrients as well as excellent all-round vitamin and mineral levels.
This product does not contain iron and is therefore suitable for adults, in particular men and postmenopausal women. Immune Complete 2 includes a powerful combination of nutrients including vitamins A, C and D, selenium, zinc, beta glucan, quercetin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine.
- High in natural phyto-antioxidants and immune system primers
- Includes optimal levels of vitamins A, C and D, zinc and selenium, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system, which is your body’s defence against infection and disease
- Vitamin A also contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, which play an important role in the maintenance and repair of the body’s natural defences
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal psychological function
- Our vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bio-effective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for Vegans. Vitamin D is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for immunity at all stages of life – and one of the most depleted
- Optimal levels of B vitamins – which collectively contribute to the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Both selenium and zinc act as powerful antioxidants by protecting cells from oxidative stress. Soil depletion of zinc and selenium has drastically reduced the levels available in food and official statistics now show that selenium intake in the UK is below the RNI with intakes for zinc also being low. Our Immune Complete includes selenium from yeast, which has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of selenium. Zinc from citrate is a particularly gentle and well utilized form of zinc
- Also includes the trace minerals iodine, copper, manganese and molybdenum
- Includes quercetin and resveratrol, which are both powerful sources of natural flavonoids. Flavonoids are a large group of compounds that serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular its DNA) against external threat. Flavonoids have been shown to help prevent the entry of viruses into cells and also to obstruct viral replication. Quercetin, in particular, has been shown to have positive activity against viruses
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine – an amino acid that is a vital component of energy metabolism. Cysteine supports important biological functions by bonding with the amino acid glutamine to create the most powerful antioxidant known to the body – glutathione. Glutathione is an important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body, providing protection from free radicals. It is essential for supporting the body’s defence and immune system function
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause an allergic reaction. Beta glucans are essentially known for their immune-modulating effects. Yeast derived beta glucan are the most efficacious, as the 1-3 polysaccharide particle size exactly fits the C3 receptor in the innate immune system. When this receptor site is occupied, the innate immune system is primed and ready to act
Suitable for Vegans