UPDATE: New name – From Children’s Complete Complex Multinutrient to Children’s Complete Multinutrient. Now in our new, recyclable, glass packaging. New formulation with better levels and more bioavailable forms of nutrients, including methylfolate, methyl B12, and vegan vitamin D3. This improved formulation is sweetened with the prebiotic xylitol, instead of fructose. Only a small amount of xylitol is needed for the same amount of sweetness, which allowed us to reduce volume of the powder from 150g to 75g, without compromising on nutrient content.
Children’s Complete Multinutrient is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula for children in a pleasant tasting, easy to use powder form.
- Comprehensive formula – providing the full spectrum of nutrients needed for children as they grow and develop, inculding vitamin D, calcium, iron and zinc
- Essentials – one of our editied range of go-to essential products for children
- Effective – includes vitamin D for healthy growth, strong bones and supporting immunity and iron to support cognitive development
- Optimum support – includes the active form of folate as methylfolate and methyl B12
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10ug (400iu) of vitamin D for all breastfed babies from birth to 1 year and all children from 1 to 4 years
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners and trusted by parents
- Easy to take powder – mix into drinks or sprinkle onto foods
- Great tasting banana flavour and naturally sweetened with xylitol
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Suitable from 6 months
- 30 days’ supply at 2.5g per day