Enteromed Enterosgel Gut Gel
WHAT IS ENTEROSGEL?
- ENTEROSGEL is an oral intestinal adsorbent.
- ENTEROSGEL is based on organic mineral and water.
- ENTEROSGEL is free from preservatives, any additives, gluten, sugar, sweeteners, lactose, fat, flavours, colouring, plant or animal-derived ingredients.
- ENTEROSGEL is completely non-allergenic.
- ENTEROSGEL is suitable for children and adults, including pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- ENTEROSGEL is not a drug, because it is not absorbed by the body and completely expelled with the stool.
HOW ENTEROSGEL WORKS:
- Enterosgel has adsorption capacity towards some toxins and harmful substances in the gut (e.g. endotoxins, enterotoxins)
- Enterosgel physically binds toxic and harmful substances in the gut and expels them in the stool
- This process of elimination of trapped toxins and other harmful substances can be beneficial for treatment of diarrhoea and other health conditions.
- ENTEROSGEL has a unique porous structure consisting of small micropores and a majority of larger mesopores suitable for adsorption of toxins.
- These properties favour ENTEROSGEL’S adsorption of toxins and limit adsorption of lower molecular mass solutes.
- ENTEROSGEL does not remove any bacteria, ENTEROSGEL removes bacterial toxins and other similar harmful molecules.
Available in 90g tube or a box of 10 x 15g sachets which are perfect for travels.