Children from age 3 to their school years go through a tremendous amount of change developmentally and cognitively. Racing around building strong bones and muscles, while learning many new skills means the importance of Vitamin D still prevails. Vitamin D is associated with immune and gut health which is never more important than in these early years of building their immunity.
- 3 month supply
- Simple, convenient, easy-to-use spray
- Delicious natural strawberry flavour
- No artificial colours, flavourings or additives
One spray provides the government recommended daily dose of 400iu (10μg)
Supports development of your child’s bones, teeth, muscles and healthy immune function.
Baba West Vitamin D Junior Daily Oral Spray is suitable for:
- Children aged 3 years and above (for under 3 years choose Baba West Vitamin D Infant Daily Oral Drops)
- Vegetarian diet
- Gluten-free diet
Why give your child Baba West Vitamin D Junior Daily Oral Spray?
- Helps the body absorb calcium to build strong bones and teeth
- Important for muscle development
- Support healthy, balanced immune function
- Lower risk of eczema and severe asthma for children with sufficient vitamin D
- Fewer respiratory and other infections in infants with sufficient vitamin D
Department of Health
The Department of Health and NHS recommend that children aged 1 to 4 years old should be given a daily supplement containing 10µg of vitamin D.